Shipping & Delivery
Trail Toes, LLC and its staff and family of runners want to ensure you get your orders in a timely manner with your order intact.
Currently we only ship within the United States and its territories. In addition, we will ship to valid Post Office Boxes and APO addresses.
Shipping costs are based on weight and all packages are carefully packaged to reduce the risk of damage during shipping. Most packages regardless of size will be received within 4-6 days of the order.
Please check your PayPal account email or the email you used to place your order to get your tracking number.
Trail Toes, LLC is a small family run business and we strive to get all orders out the same day, or the next day at the lastest, however, on rare occassions deliveries may be delayed but we wil do all we can to mitigate this. (We like to run as well). Our local post office closes at 12:00 on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays, so orders posted after those times will not ship out until Monday.
If you live outside the US or its territories you can find our products through the following vendors:
1. Canada: Spafford Health and Adventure @ http://healthandadventure.com/sha-online-store/trail-toes
2. Europe: Extreme Adventure Races @ http://www.extremeadventureraces.co.uk/outdooradventurestore/personal-care/blisters.html
3. Austrailia and New Zealand: #Badass Running Gear @ https://badassrunner.co.nz
If you have concerns please go to the contact page at http://www.trailtoes.com/contacts, and send us your questions and will we get back to you as soon as we can
Privacy & Security
At Trail Toes, LLC we are committed to safeguarding your privacy on and off line. As such, when you supply any personal information to our website, we have understand the importance regarding the legal obligations we have toward you and in the way we deal with that data.
- Trail Toes, LLC:
- Will collect all information fairly and accurately.
- Will always let you know how we will use any information we have collected.
- Will tell you in advance if we decide to pass the information on to anyone else.
- Will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Trail Toes, LLC will only collect the information we need to ensure accurate and efficient purchases and as a way to pass information to and from visitors to our Site. We will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so.
- Trail Toes, LLC fully understands that the registration, feedback, and Website usage information can only be used for customer service and related issues. We will also ensure that data from session cookies and log files will not contain any personal information.
- Trail Toes, LLC understand that by emailing your details or by entering your details in an online form, you allow us to provide you with services, notifications and with occasional marketing information.
- Trail Toes, LLC will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet based best practices to ensure customer confidentiality. During the course of any visit to our webpage, the pages you see be aware that there is always the possibility that a cookie will be downloaded to your computer. This may allow for ease on future visits to the Website by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the previous visit. If using cookies concern you simply set your browser preferences to reject cookies or leave the Site. (For more information on how to handle cookies please consult your browser's help text).
Returns & Replacements
Returning products to Trail Toes, LLC is easy! Just follow these steps:
Read before you return
The Trail Toes, LLC accepts returns on most products in exchange for Trail Toes credit or additional merchandise. If you received an incorrect or damaged item or have any questions about the returns process, please fill out a Contact Form immediately.
The Trail Toes will gladly accepts returns for merchandise credit under the following conditions:
Product is unused and in its original condition but for some reason was the wrong item Product includes the original packaging Product is returned to Trial Toes within 30 days from the date you received it* If you receive your merchandise and it's defective, or if we happen to have sent you the wrong item or size, fill out a Contact Form and we'll get you taken care of immediately.
Submit your return
Fill out the contact form in the account menu.
Include your Name, Date of Purchase, Item Purchased, Reason for return, and what you would like in return as well as the corresponding order number and send it to us.
From there, we will review your request and contact you as soon as possible with options.
Check your email
Once your return submission is approved, a prepaid return label along with instructions on how to use it will be sent to the email address associated with your order number. If you don't receive this email within 48 hours, check your junk mail.
*If your return is time sensitive, you can't locate our email or are unable to issue a return online for any reason, please contact us and we'll get you taken care of immediately.
Prepare your prodcut for return
Follow the instructions in your confirmation email. $6.99 will be deducted from your refund to cover the cost of shipping.
recieve your credit
You will receive a notification email as soon as your return is processed and we have deposited the appropriate Trail Toes credit into your account. This will take 1-5 business days after we receive your return
All of the Trail Toes, LLC products can be found on the Trailtoes.com website. In addition, several of our products can also be found through Amazon.com or through the stores or vendors that currently support us. If you think there is an item we should be carrying please us a detailed description via our contact page at: http://www.trailtoes.com/contacts.
The Trail Toes, LLC strives to support the running community and it runners in particular. If you are Race Director, or know of one, that would like Trail Toes, LLC to support your event please go to the If you have concerns please go to the contact page at http://www.trailtoes.com/contacts, and send us the name of your race, the date and what type of support you are looking. We are always willing to work with you and your runners so they get the most out of their experience. In addition, as a result of our support of many races throughout the US, we often get free race entries that we then give away to those that follow us on our Trail Toes, LLC FaceBook page. So check it out. We never know what races we will have or when they will be, but who knows, there may be one in your neck of the woods.