This is Trail Toes Phenomenal Ultra-Extreme foot care kit for those on the go. This is a smaller version of our larger Feet First Blister Kit But it has just as much of what you need to protect yourself on any trail you may find yourself It is compact, lightweight and highly versatile.
Blister Kits with pricing from
- 2-1.8x3.5" Alcohol pads for cleaning area prior to dressing
- 4-2x2" Gauze Sponges for cleaning and drying area prior to dressing hot spots and blisters
- 2-Single use benzoin a skin adhesive to help the Hypafix, moleskin, and KT tape stick more efficiently
- 1-2x18" roll of Hypafix tape that can be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering
- 4-2x4" precut sheets of Hypafix tape that can be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering
- 2-2x2.5" precut sheets of Hypafix tape for protecting nipples
- 1-2x18" roll of KT tape to be used to treat hot spots, wounds, areas with blisters as well as tendon strains and sprains
- 1-2x4" sheet of moleskin to be used to treat hot spots, wounds and areas of blistering
- 3-7gram single use packets of Trail Toes Foot AND Body Cream to help decrease risk of foot AND body areas at risk for abrasions, blisters and chafing
- 1-2' safety pin for treating blisters or to help secure items if needed
- 1-1"x18 gauge beveled needle to help with trephinating blisters under toe nails
- 1-3x5" Rresealable bag to put unused cream, benzon or other supplies.